Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Progress Report


The flu has held me back a bit with things recently. Couldn't teach this week either which is sad. I should be back to full health soon though. However, it has given me a chance to catch up on SOME of the paperwork that has been put on the backburner. 

Gonna be hard to join this little one
Lovin the twisted bits on
 this one, but delicate.

Close, yet still a WIP


Some sneak peeks of the frames I did some work on yesterday. They are not complete, however after making a solid start on each of them I'm happy with the progress made. Should get another chance to finish them off soon. Anyway, here are the pics... I know they don't give much away, but I'll post images of them once I'm done  :)

Also to note, I have in mind to get posting about some of the things I have learned with wood over the past year both in regards to picture framing and to general woodworking. I love it how wood nicely complements pretty much any house decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment