Sunday, December 18, 2011

India Update No. 3

After a swim at the beach this morning, I'm feeling a little more on top of things here. As a developing country, there are still so many things that remain below Australian par. Unfortunately, I think this has played out in the quality of a flash drive I recently purchased. It appears that I have lost over 12 GB of photos from the trip. There were quite a few amongst them which I really liked. That has put a bit of a sour spin on the photography side of the trip. As we are close to the end, it seems I won't have many photos to show after all.

On a more positive note, Alleppey is a lovely place to stay. It is a much smaller town than Kochin or Chennai. The beach is much cleaner than Chennai and more sandy than Pondicherry. The fruit is great and the people seem pretty nice. The plan for today includes boating on the backwaters and taking a bus to Thiruvilla.

I hope to retrieve as many photos as possible from the apparently corrupt flash drive. If I do so (probably in a completely random order), I shall put some up on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment