Sunday, July 29, 2012

Emotional Photography


Something I like about photography is that it is often part of a bigger story. I was looking through some old photos an found this one. It certainly brings back memories of the time and place in which I was living at the time and I'm sure everyone has different images that trigger certain feelings and memories. I have enjoyed photography since I was a kid and the whole time have liked capture these things in a photo. 'Capturing the moment' is a pretty cliche statement, but that is what photography is about. It is momentary and no more, but I like how a photo can bring back more than a moment of thought.

Anyway, the point here is that I am keen in future photography to bring more feeling into the picture. I feel that it will certainly add to future work, unless of course I am trying to convey an impersonal place of cold emotions.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment