Sunday, August 12, 2012

IT Help Desk

As things have done for a long time now, many operations (including photography) are highly dependent on some form of computerised mechanism. This is fantastic as it creates such a diverse range of sources for things although the downside is that it is based on a number of computerised languages.

For a while, I have been hoping to get a nice-looking gallery of photos going for this blog. After chasing threads and forums around the internet, I have managed to come up with what I feel is a satisfactory outcome. I have also come away with the realisation that a higher level of computer knowledge and understanding would be beneficial.

The end result that I managed to find a roundabout way of displaying images through the blog site without having to wade through tonnes and tonnes of unreadable code. Although the regular software engineer would likely find this a walk in the park, I feel quite chuffed to now have it done to a level of satisfaction.

You can find links to the galleries at the top of my home page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment