Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Saturday the 22nd!

The date for hanging is here!

THIS Saturday afternoon, the 22nd of October, all artwork will be up on the walls and ready to be viewed. Although there is no official opening night, my wife and I will be down at the cafe on Saturday the 5th of November from 4 PM onwards if you would like to come down for a coffee with us.

All artwork is for available for purchase. If you are interested in the artwork or you would like to purchase on for yourself, please make sure you ask at the cafe counter. If the piece you like the most is already sold, please do not hesitate to fill out a general order form (you will also find these at the cafe) or contact me directly using the details below. I will then be able to complete your order to the specifications you require. Although I will find it almost impossible find an identical match for a frame, I can choose wood to suite your individual taste.

On that note, you will find that every frame here is different from the next and is completely unique

Even if you just come for a look at the artwork, please feel welcome to come and have a coffee.

Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment