Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stylistic

If you ever have access to photo-editing software, don't be afraid to use it!! - That's what it's for

Generally speaking, the style with which I approach my photography is one that attempts to make an accurate depiction of a scene or location. However, at times I have enjoyed fiddling with a few different styles. I am quite pleased with how this one is finished. It was an attempt to reduce a relatively complex scenario to its basic elements. Although this could be taken further, for me it is a good blend. 


Style is certainly a part of photography and I realise that my own is still reasonably mouldable. I hope to bring a distinctive style to my images and yet maintain a level of authenticity and realism. Again if you get the chance, editing can provide access to some otherwise inaccessible image concepts.

FYI: I am also pleased with the quality of the above image as it incorporates a variety of techniques that allows it to uphold its 22 MP size.

No comments:

Post a Comment