Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Work in Progress

Over the Christmas week, we spent a bit of time down on the farm. I have taken some interest in the obligatory farm dump (there are always so many great treasures in old dumps!). 


I thought I'd include this image on here, even though I'm not happy with it in order to show some of the thinking/working process that happens in making an image. I feel it is a bit too cluttered and busy - hence, the next photo will have fewer points of focus in order to bring a bit more simplicity to the scene.

I guess this is a bit disappointing to come away with an image that is not quite satisfactory. However, it happens sometimes and I will have a much better idea in my mind for next time what I want it to look like. I'll post the results once I have got what I'm after. 

Merry Christmas week!

No comments:

Post a Comment