Monday, November 25, 2013

Surprise Sunrise

Thought I'd head back to the spit where I was the other morning as I was not 100% satisfied with what I get at the time. I guess the point of this post is the show how diverse the conditions can be for a given location. Even after looking up tide and weather charts, I had the idea that I might be able to get a certain image. I had the image in my head all lined up and ready to fire. However, the sunrise turned out a lot different that I anticipated. In some ways, it made for  a cool shot with some nice colours. Although still not perfectly satisfied, I was able to adapt to the changing circumstances and still get a shot or two. Here's the before and after shots. I found it quite interesting how the two colours were reflected on the water in different ways.



And anothery for good measure...




Key Point: Even though pre-visualising a shot can be important and helpful, it is even more important to go with the flow and adapt to the circumstances. 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment