Friday, December 6, 2013

Como Sunset

Having the opportunity to get a few sunset photos was too good to pass up. The other day as I was driving past on the freeway, I spotted this location and thought that it would make for a good sunset at this time of the year. So when I saw the clouds shaping up during the afternoon, I made my way down to this spot on the river. Here is a shot taken about 20 mins after the sun set.


It seems like many of the good spots in perth involve some jetty, bridge, building or other structure. I suppose that's what comes of living in a city. The shot below was taken about five or ten minutes prior to sunset. 


Finally, this shot was one I grabbed from a bit higher up. It's rare for me to do a vertical shot, however I thought it seemed to be rather suitable here.



No real key point for this post except for the reminder to keep getting out and taking photos.
Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment