Monday, February 4, 2013

Luck of the moment!

On a lighter note today...

When we were camping near Margs, at the lovely Gracetown Caravan Park, I thought I'd have a bit of a go at photographing one of the numerous possums that inhabit the park. Just as I was about to push the shutter on this one, he decided to turn around and face the other way. I think to myself, "Well, I might as well snap away anyway after all the effort of getting him lined up and focussed in the dark."

What followed was totally worth getting the camera out for!!!

The little sucker decides to let go of his bladder contents right in front of me. AND, weirdly enough my flash catches the very first little bit!


The wife and I laughed for about 20 minutes.

Thought to remember: Taking the camera with you wherever you are CAN lead to some very interesting shots. Although luck might play a big part, if the camera were in its bag this would not have happened.

Good for a laugh anyway. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment