Monday, February 11, 2013

The Forest

Another photo from the elusive forest. I have another one that I am also happy with. However, I thought I'd just put this one up because it represents some of the interesting shapes and patterns found in some of the forested areas down south. 

This day, a few of us went down from Margs along Caves Rd specifically to shoot the forest. 


I am slowly getting a few of the forest with which I am pleased. I am very interested to see some of the other photos from the afternoon - James and Calvin :)

On a related note, this is an example of a photo where I have tried to represent the greater texture of a subject by utilising the foreground area. Once certain texture and detail is built up in the foreground, the mind is somehow tricked into believing that much larger portions of the image are also of the same quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment