Friday, February 8, 2013

Road to Recovery

Although most of my lost images will have to be re-processed, there were a few that somehow turned up in the deleted files scan....

The image below is one of those. I have struggled to get a satisfactory image of a particular south-west forest. However, I am happy to say that I am close to having something that pleases me. There is another that is more satisfying. I like this one because it shows a view of the area that is not your regular run-of-the-mill type stuff which is always what your after when photographing. I enjoy finding a slightly different perspective or different focus to what I have already seen.


Today, I discovered a check-box in iPhoto advanced preferences that had been switched OFF for some strange reason. This meant none of my recent file imports were copied to iPhoto library and hence my lost files... GRRRR - don't ask me why it was switched off.

Anyway, on top of everything else I need to get done, I have a load of photos to re-edit.

Weekend time!

No comments:

Post a Comment